Other Important Information and Resources

Professional Disclosure Statement

Wildwood Counseling, PLLC


(360) 836-0970

Professional Disclosure Statement for Carrie Oliver, Owner and dual-diagnosis therapist at Wildwood Counseling, PLLC. 

This information is intended to inform you about my professional background and to describe certain aspects of our therapeutic relationship. Please read it carefully and feel free to ask any questions you may have.


Qualifications- I completed my Master’s Degree in Social Work from Boise State University in 2020. My Bachelor degree in Social Work was completed in 2015 from Eastern Washington University followed by my Master’s Certificate in Addiction Counseling in 2018 from Eastern Washington University.  I have been in the drug and alcohol counseling field since 2015 and fully licensed as a SUDP since 2018 (License #CP60890135).  I am currently licensed as an Independent Clinical Social Worker Associate in the state of Washington since 2020 (License #SC61083956).  As such, my counseling services are under the supervision of Lawrance McClung, LICSW (WA LICSW 61173433).  

The supervision process may include discussion of our counseling sessions with my supervisor. I will make every effort to preserve your anonymity and you may trust that my supervisor is held to the same standards of confidentiality. 

Fees- My current rate for private pay clients is $130 for a 53 minute session.  Payment is due at the time of service.  Appointment cancellations under 24 hours and no-shows will be charged the full $130.  I have partnered with Mindful Therapy Group for scheduling and billing.  If you have any questions or concerns with your bill, please contact Mindful Therapy Group directly at frontdesk.wa@mindfultherapygroup.com or call (435) 640-7009.

 Complaints- Although clients are encouraged to discuss any concerns directly with me, you may file a complaint against me with my clinical supervisor, Lawrance McClung. In addition, should you feel I am in violation of the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) or the Washington Administrative Code (WAC), you may also file a complaint with the Washington Dept of Health.


Lawrance McClung


(360) 558-5795 ex 80128


(801) 209-7047

WA Dept of Health


No Suprise Act


Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges”

Under the No Surprises Act


You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost


Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.

You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.  You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.  If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.  Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.


For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (360) 947-2847.